Want to know what it is to be a New Warrior (ST 1)
For thousands of years, men have been warriors. But what is the New Warrior? Shaped by men like Martin Luther King and Gandhi, Mandela and Harvey Milk, how will you manifest the warrior in your blood?
This 1 1/2 day training is required for men before their 4th NWTA. The focus of the ST1 is the Warrior archetype, while teaching all four archetypes. The focus of this training is to review and teach the flow, energy, and intent of the processes on the NWTA, with the context set by the Process question:
”What’s so new about being a New Warrior?”
Some Extra GOLD for ST1
- Explore “King, Warrior, Magician, Lover” – Robert Moore’s book which shares the underpinnings of our archetypal work.
- Dive into the four Archetypes (King, Warrior, Magician, Lover) – What are their shadows? How do they show up on the NWTA and in our lives when out of balance?
- Shadow Watch – Better understand the Jungian concept of shadow (Dark AND Gold) and how to use shadow watching to dig deeper into our individual healing and awareness.
- Connect with LKS – Get informed about the role of the Lodge Keeper Society in the community and on an NWTA.
- Examine Exclusivity – A Multicultural module with an emphasis on racism.